Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our 450 Mission.
Northeast wants to personally serve the needs of our church family as well as our local community, while making disciple's of Christ in our 450-person worship and educational programs, supporting missions locally and overseas.
Serving, Discipling, Going
To lead each person at Northeast to a deeper understanding and love for God and Love for People, which should be seen through our love in action to the community around us.
Love in Action
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Loving Relationships: acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Heritage/Reach Worships: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Life Groups: for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families: along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Church: we believe that church must be empowered to do ministry based on their gifts, passion, and skills and according to our mission and vision.